ducar.r.spec service

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea mates dont worry i ordered a gear from him for 15 bucks like in february...still waiting. pathetic boy

yes and no i just cant be bothered fighting it! i get what i payed for i guess but still i didnt get everything required so i dont give a f@$$%#

That kid is a tard, hes done it before on this site too other members.... This time he hasn't logged back in since all this has happened and he is probably still on this site under a different user name.

Last login 28/8 no other usernames on his IP. You got me a bit suspicious there moto

he doesnt deal with minis any more he rides a "big bike" and is barely on the net at all any more...

hmm maybe he got a girlfriend?

but now i think about it...ducar with a girlfriend? hahahaha i crack myself up

Isnt he a mod on the brotherhood? hmmmm

LOL:D
Hasn't been there since Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:27 am ...so no not really..... we are a bit loose over there anyway and there's been very little moderating by anyone :D

But yes maybe should take his mod status of him I guess in the face of these allegations.:D

quote from reece on msn:

i offored his money back and he could send the stuff back but he didnt accept it

yeah he did but i just couldnt be f@!%$d messing around with him! ive had too much crap from him already i didnt need any more

aww well shit happens.. and those post boys arnt to be trusted... Bloody.. box man.. GRR

pits3r x4.... i dont see women hanging off your arms..... lmao

Yeah well I dont see the point of this thread going any further really... He was screwed over (WHICH REALLY SUCKS) but nothing can be done... Sorry man, u dealth with the devil in disguise...
Least everyone knows not to deal with him now...

Latest posts

Back