Ducar Rattling help please.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Franky

Reaction score
hey everyone, i have a ducar 125cc ( poocar ) Its only just run in and since the moment i started it, its rattling!, The rattling noise appears to be coming from the gearbox but only when the bikes moving, Its making a crunching sound, its really annoying, it also slips out of gears very easy unlike my last ducar. Its like the gear selecter unit isnt holding the gears in..?

Synthetic, it sounds like it wants to jump out of gear,

Yeh man not a pad idea, its jut springvale is 1hr away, mabye i should just fuck the engine off?

yehh man get a lifan but first fix the ducar sell it get some money back and put some parts on it. truss me atomik will fix it cause when my gears never went into gear i went back to them and they fixed it now its mad nice a soft gears:)

what did they do do ya know? mine area bit iffy hard no get nto neutral is the main one really

Yeah please tell what they did if ya know..my bike is the same...hard to get into neutral...i just use my hand..makes things easy

Latest posts

Back