ducartech 125cc build up

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like you have a sticky float valve in the carb or the float has a hole and doesnt float/float height needs adjustment. I'd be pulling apart the carb and giving it a onceover

heres some new pics, diy cut out, new kick start and why you should port your exhaust

dsc0299j.jpg

dsc0302b.jpg

dsc0304zo.jpg

dsc0307q.jpg

kit that fits dremmels only $20 at bunnings, 150 pcs

dsc0309pu.jpg

long time since i have posted, was unable to work on the bike for a while.
got it finished on the weekend and its a little rocket! its great to be able to to do clutch up wheelies and hold them!
so a few things i want to get sorted out now...

the bike vibrates alot..
there is metal ratteling sounds (spacers are too large in some spots allowing it to move and vibrate)
need a bigger exhaust (32mm)
new rear shock (thinking this one :eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
possibly and alloy swingarm :eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
new chain and sprockets (wanting to go 420 pitch, what is a good number of teeth front and rear?)

Just to save you some hassle that swingarm will not fit, your bike is a midszie and that swinger is for the smaller crf50 bikes

thanks for letting me know, i briefly checked the measurements and it seemed to be right....

could you direct me to on a swingarm that would fit?

LATEST UPDATE:

just bought a 32mm exhaust system to fit my frame from the US, geez it was hard to track down one!

also got a rear shock with external resivor and 800lbs spring

just sorting out new chain and rear sprocket now, thinking 420 pitch 16f and 37r in cnc alloy

You might find that gearing a little tall 16f 39r is what I run on my bike when I put the 17 on the front it was crap to ride especially that you have a small engine you will find it worse

You might find that gearing a little tall 16f 39r is what I run on my bike when I put the 17 on the front it was crap to ride especially that you have a small engine you will find it worse

thanks for the heads up, i wanted to gear down so i could use first gear, what would you recommend?

What's on it atm and you dnt wanna make first gear useable coz it will make 3rd and 4th un useable first is only there to get you moving

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back