E-Business Supplies - Anyone delt with them?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charto

Reaction score
How are we all. I know im falling into the trap of cheap and nasty here, but just wondering if anyone has delt with e-business, and more specifically their dirt bike rage. They seem to be a good ebay seller, but there bikes look a bit dodgy and are very cheap. Just after peoples feedback on there bikes, because after many shifts on the checkouts at coles im in the market for yet another toy to add to my garage. Cheers!

Hey, I bought a pocket bike off ebusiness and it was pretty good quality for the price, although I did have a few minor problems with it, the bike is now going back to them and I am getting a dirt bike :D as I have not got it yet I can't tell you how good it is, but for the $200 odd I'm sure you will love it. Their are heaps of sellers on ebay offering pretty much the same bikes with a *pod filter or *flames, paint job for $399. The only thing is, don't expect this bike to be able to do jumps on or anything like that, although is looks like a dirtbike I can assure you it will not perform like one.

soz man i meant the 110 - 125cc 4 strokers.. Cheers anyway, there pocket bikes do look ok

Latest posts

Back