Easy Cheap Mods?? Lifan 125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

125riderz

Reaction score
hey guys im new to this site and the thumpsta/ mini moto scene, i have a 125 lifan thumpsta, not sure on the brand of bike but its nice, ive dressed it up with some carbom fibre look alike plastics, new cr50 pro taper cars and grips, carlsbad rear tyre new anodised blue BSE usd forks, engine is all stock only thing not stock is the new race cdi, its had 1 oil change since new which is probly only a few months old or so, now i wanna know what i can do thats pretty cheap to make some extra horsies at the rear tred, i was told the 150bore kit for around $150 bucks and an adjustable cdi for $90 bucks but i wanna know more stuff like head work etc aswell as cheap easy things.

cheers guys

Rob

Theres about a million topics on this already mate just use the search section towards the top of the page about 1/3rd of the way down. just above the topic of this thread.

Hey bro lots of stuff you can do.

G'day mate I got a couple of adjustable CDI's left $70 plus post. They work great. If you are good with the tools you can hot up you motor pretty cheap, but you need to know exactly what it is.
Cheers, ride on

Will the adjustable CDI's make your engine wear out quicker or have problems later on, because its not used to running at those higher rev's that the CDI allows it to go too??

Of course it will wear out quicker if you are reving the guts out of it all the time. Its an old saying: you sacrafice reliability for power.

Will the adjustable CDI's make your engine wear out quicker or have problems later on, because its not used to running at those higher rev's that the CDI allows it to go too??

tsk tsk tsk

don´t buy that crap...ajustable or not there is no gain with these things!! spend the cash wiser on another oilchange and/or a better carb...my 02 cents

get IRK there mad i got one and its whicked.. Go to Mini Tutorials and Snitchy has a video on how to install them and he tells u all about them.

that was you
if you want it come get it or im throwing it out

Latest posts

Back