ebay 125 anygood

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
piece of junk ducar dont buy it.... if u want a good bike search atomik nitrous

cheers m0p

Nar
Not A Fan 4 This Bike

Go Check Out The Pit Pro !!!!
Great Value For Money I Reckon

HAHA Im bidding on that one.. Dont bid against me

Plenty of people run pitpro's and recommend them type pitpro into the search bar on the right hand side

Never mind mate I bought another Atomik

pitpros r good but have just little problems with them normal chinese bikes mine doesnt start now for some reason but there still great bikes for the price

Yea i have an Atomik MotoX and i can say that if you look after it they just go so hard i haven't had anything break yet and i have been giving it shit out there but looking after it in the garage

hey suspect, is the atomik nitros any good cause ive been looking at it for some time not knowing if i should buy it

Should we start something like a thread to list everyone's ebay name so we can make sure we don't bid against each other unnecessarily?

No point in pushing up the bidding if we can help it. Then there would be more affordable china bikes :D

Keep in mind though that with disclosing your ebay name people can look at your purchase history. Do you want people to know what you've bought? Ricky does the buying for me, so I need to get his permission first. LOL

Latest posts

Back