Ebay 250s

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avent

Reaction score
I have looked at all of the Chineses 250s on Ebay and I am wondering if they are all similar or are some better than others? Im too old for big jumps just want somthing that is good to ride. I like the look of the Mikilon D71 250 as it seems to be the tallest one. Any advice would be appreciated.

the mikilions are the same as the atomiks, just depends on what you can get for cheaper

Hi Avent, welcome to Miniriders...
yeah the Mikilons arent a terrible bike, and can be set up pretty well with a bit of shed work.
I believe the M98 mikilon, AKA Atomik Blitz is the tallest of the lot, with a seat height of around 990mm... basically the same size as a Yamaha YZF450....
Have a look through this thread, it may take awhile, but should answer any questions you have about the Mikilon....
http://www.miniriders.com.au/minibike-reviews/20708-2008-atomik-blitz-250-review.html

Thanks for the reply Thump that is a great review and a credit to you. Im not scared of a bit of shed work to get one of these bikes right. In your opinion which is better air cooled or water? What do you think of the FuryXR and the Sirius Chevy? Im thinking the Mikilon will be the bike I buy but would also be interested in your opinion of these other bike. Anyone who writes a review like that is worth listening to. thanks

late 2008 i bought an Apollo 250cc bike from eBay..
If they still exist, i would certainly recommend.
It hasnt been given a floggin (not jumped raced etc) and it has held up extremely well for what it is..
Weighs a fair bit, seems to be built quite well..and we have NEVER had to do anything on it..or replace anything..
Still has original battery for electric start and all still works!!
It runs a LONCIN 250cc engine..I would describe the bike as more of a farm bike although its supposed to be a dedicated off-road bike.
The only fault on the bike that i can pick up is the lack of power early on when giving it some throttle..Once it opens up a bit, it goes!
Would easily recommend (thats if they still exist)

Note: Dont go off the "look" or plastics on a bike when looking, as many companies spend money on getting people to buy their bikes because "they look good"
If you want looks, do the research and buy the best bike for your application, then spend some money (if thats what you want) on the looks.

Best of luck mate!

Last edited:
Mikilon 250f

I've recently purchased the D72-250SE and hit the dirt yesterday on it.

After a fair bit of effort on receipt, loctiting and putting the bike together/adjusting, it ran surprising well.

Its chinese and a few rattles but was stable, smooth and pulled well.

I did a few jumps on the bike and it soaked them up with ease.

So far, I am pleased with the bike.

:)

Yer I can vouch for the D72-250SE (Zongshen GenII). Mine gets regular MX track work and apart from being a bit heavy it runs and performs really well. Recommend the following upgrades.

1. 1/4 turn throttle (HIGHLY RECOMMEND)
2. gripper seat cover
3. Replace exhaust with straight through bolt on from ebay

I have also added original Yammy 09 plastics and upgraded the radiators with fan models but these were just asthetic and function things that weren't really required.

All in all for what it is goes very well as long as your not racing jap bikes :)

Latest posts

Back