ebay bikes with a lifan motor......

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zumanity

Reaction score
opinions please..
i am buying one soon and was wondering peoples opinions on these motors and the bikes in general such as upgrades to do asap etc...

Last edited:
I can see why you'd want to know, with a lack of people's opinions on motor's and all.

GO TO PRODUCT REVIEWS!

just do a search and you will find heaps about Lifan

i came to this website thinking Ducar were sick and Lifan were a no-name
brand, until id been on here for a few minutes, then i found out Lifan were good, and Ducar were shithouse

Lifan are the best bet in my opinion mate all day... and yeah there's a few out there.Most in here know I ride with M.S.O ... but this is a choice, as a staffer in the 50sbrotherhood there's others I could ride.

So why M.S.O ??? A few reasons for me.
Firstly After sales service ...everyone knows Kenny and Linda are the best in the business and will bend over backwards to help you.You may find a bike a BIT cheaper from someone else but you'll get f@ck all after sales service.Most ebay sellers make NO allowance for this in their prices ...as a result crew like Bushwacker and the boys from fiddy coast do ALOT of repairs on these bikes as generally the ebay seller has washed his handa of em.... if your are good on the spanners ya might get away with it but I think it's worth goin with someone who WANTS to know if something goes wrong.

Secondly ...I wanna be involved in bringing the best things we can in terms of value and quality from our little friends over there and Kenny and Linda have the same mission.No cheap go carts or quads or 250's and sh@t just pitbikes ...the best we can get our hands on.
The guys that sell 'O'BRIENS' both drive porches and couldn't ride a bus...they've made millions but are STILL selling basically the same bike....these guys should be doing more r and d (research and development) than anyone but they've done NOTHING ......it showed in the recent shootout as everyone thought the orion were waaay substandard.See these things like r and d cost money but in my opinion are ESSENTIAL to making the best bike ... they couldn't give a toss about r and d or making you a bike that will last ....so I say go M.SO ...Sure I ride with em but so do alot of crew in here ....for these reasons and more.
Let' s not forget the bikes are killer ...but have a look around in here and see if you can find a bad word about em that sealed the deal for me.

Latest posts

Back