Ebay / Gumtree bargains !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i havent bought any my self but i have seen them up close,

not too sure how good the rubber would be look cheap.

Those rims are just your cheap china rims.. But as i all ways say & other ppl mite as well

you get what you pay for..

the CST tyre's go well. but if your a quick rider, you wouldnt want to be using them in 25 degree + conditions as they are very very soft.

Are these any good, has anyone bought them?

Very good price:
MOTAR ONROAD RED WHEEL SLICK 12' FRONT/REAR PITBIKE | eBay

I have a set on my bike, They haven't had massive amounts of abuse but seem to be holding up well... BarnesD had a similar set and his spokes were flogged out (loose) very quickly, but then he runs a much more powerful engine and rides more often.

You can't go past the cast wheels for reliability, but these cheapies seem to last ok with a bit of maintenance. As Grnman said, the CST's are unbelievably sticky but you wouldn't want to run them on a very hot day. The profile of the tyre on this rim is quite hilarious, they run in almost a V shape which means you get a massive contact patch when tipped in (and they want to tip in) ;)

So these rims are more like 1.75-2.25 in width??

Well you don't need grip in a straight line!!!!

No... They are still 2.15/2.5 but the tyres provided with them have quite a wide profile and are hence forced into the shape they end up in :)

Haven't the foggiest... Hurry up and buy a set :p

Or splurge on a set of these with tyres of your choice.

You could get these, but they are a much wider rim (2.5/3 from memory)... Probably worth contacting him to see which size and whether he'll get the standard 2.15/2.5's ever :)

Last edited:
a nice "rest" for sale. and a verry long description.

Latest posts

Back