Ebay / Gumtree bargains !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^LOL's Check the size (diameter) of the top clamp vs the bottom, if there the same you should be running 48/48 if one is smaller than the other than its a 45/48 setup (from memory the top clamps are smaller in this version)

Last edited:
ask the seller they said Quote: Q:hi there are these not gpx black labels or am i seeing things? 24-Jun-13
A:Hello, this is not gpx labels from the pisterpro China factory. Only DHZ stick the GPX labels on the front fork, Pitsterpro USA and other country dealer do not sticker the label. You can see the website www.pitsterpro.com or www.shuopuscience.com
hmm i wonder about that.......

ask the seller they said Quote: Q:hi there are these not gpx black labels or am i seeing things? 24-Jun-13
A:Hello, this is not gpx labels from the pisterpro China factory. Only DHZ stick the GPX labels on the front fork, Pitsterpro USA and other country dealer do not sticker the label. You can see the website www.pitsterpro.com or www.shuopuscience.com
hmm i wonder about that.......

Could still be right, with some of these ebay sellers english is purely optional.

Shuopu science are the manufacturers of PSTO, Motovert and Pitster Pro bikes so I reckon he might be correct

Yeah mate I'm confident as hell that they are the gpx blacklabels just without the stickers stuck on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Ebay Bargains

Yeah mate I've got them on mine and they are way better then stock.
If I hadn't already spent nearly $400 on my set from dhz I'd defiantly jump on these.
If I could pick one thing maybe they are a tad soft for my liking but that's really searching for a problem.

would they suit lets say trails and maybe vcm for a 50kg or so bloke ?
and ill check what the diameter for the tree is tomorrow arvey

Yeah mate they would suit you to a tee mate at 50kg. I'm stacking on the winter weight at the moment haha fat bugger I'am, I'm just under 80kg.

Latest posts

Back