Ebay / Gumtree bargains !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually saw a Daytona anima LXR Nitro edition

Do not know if its a 150 or 190 but it was for 2500 bidding with no reserves and only a few hours

I bought a z160ho in a complete bike from a facebook swap site last week for $170 check out the thread in my signature mate!

Not bad, They are pretty powerful engines. I think i saw the video though but i cannot remember. I will check it thanks for the heads up

Not bad, They are pretty powerful engines. I think i saw the video though but i cannot remember. I will check it thanks for the heads up

Yeah if you can get into some of the local swap sites on facebook. Some of them are utter rubbish so many morons! Occasionally you'll pick up a bargain if people are 'watching' it and you post intelligent stuff with sizes etc! The guy offered me the bike for $200 after I asked for engine numbers of motors I was after, but it was an hour and 20min drive so I asked if he'd take $170 to cover the petrol and he said no worries. Txt'd me later that arvo to make sure I got it started and all, he just wanted to see it goto a good home. Not to some moron that would just kill it then try and sell it for more money than they paid, so fb swaps are good to be on, thats the best places to get bargains this day and age! I bought another bike off a guy couple of weeks back for $70 he picked up a fully working x2 pitster pro 140 for $180.... :thumbup:

0.0 this site sounds interesting. Not bad, I am seeing some of the jap bikes. Seem a little cheaper. Imma see some china ones also

Man that is cheap, And Cheap as hell. I am seeing a few Thumpstar with billet frames lately that are going cheap also from 100 to 450 but the some are bidding. Nice to get them cheap and have some fun on the side

I would like to buy, But imma still saving for a Daytona anima pit bike.

0.0 this site sounds interesting. Not bad, I am seeing some of the jap bikes. Seem a little cheaper. Imma see some china ones also

Man that is cheap, And Cheap as hell. I am seeing a few Thumpstar with billet frames lately that are going cheap also from 100 to 450 but the some are bidding. Nice to get them cheap and have some fun on the side

I would like to buy, But imma still saving for a Daytona anima pit bike.

What have you had so far? And now? Have you been to the introduction page yet? http://www.miniriders.com/general-chat/20824-introduce-yourself.html

People will help out a bit more if you let us know who you are :thumbup: profile pics are not working atm, waiting patiently on a fix for that but Garage still works well!!

I use to have a few bikes, I had 4 bikes overall but they are Broken and Sold

1 Super pocket Rocket 49cc Pull Start but it was meh, Only 40 kph at most
1 Banshee SHO, Which was enough to send someone deaf lol but was super quick, I reckon it top 70 Kph on me, Maybe more. it was watercooled
1 Custom Air cooler Pocket Bike with Big Bore Kit and Air Cooler, I topped 61 kph on it
1 125cc Motoworks

But 1 is broken which is the pocket rocket with the big bore kit actually, The rest where sold a while ago.

And i am nicholas, I introduced myself. 2 years in the making :)

I use to have a few bikes, I had 4 bikes overall but they are Broken and Sold

1 Super pocket Rocket 49cc Pull Start but it was meh, Only 40 kph at most
1 Banshee SHO, Which was enough to send someone deaf lol but was super quick, I reckon it top 70 Kph on me, Maybe more. it was watercooled
1 Custom Air cooler Pocket Bike with Big Bore Kit and Air Cooler, I topped 61 kph on it
1 125cc Motoworks

But 1 is broken which is the pocket rocket with the big bore kit actually, The rest where sold a while ago.

And i am nicholas, I introduced myself. 2 years in the making :)

Oh nice to meet you Nic! I'm Stu, I've come from DH/BMX and just discovered how cheap pit bikes are. I was semi-pro on both and I got helped out a lot with parts, still I had a lot of fun but I'd be a far richer man if I hadn't spent all that money in my youth on pushies! So totally into pit bikes now!

Where abouts are you? I think the ride day scene is picking up again :thumbup:

Wassup Stu

Nice, I like BMX and Such. I Remember the day i found a redline BMX bike and my goodness was it light. It didnt have any brakes and such but it was so god damn light. Some guy threw it out so not bad i guess.

Yeah Pit Bikes are awesome, That Ride day has to wait a long time lol not until i pushed 3 grand

Hm Maybe, But i remember seeing a cheap rm long time ago so maybe this is the same guy.

I made him a offer for 800, If i get it. Gonna try and sell it for 2500 and daytona anima 190 here i come

I was thinking about keeping it, but i would need a trailer and takes me super long to save money. Though i will see if he accepts the offer. I hope he does, I may go to a 1000 at most

But is it stolen, Well for it to be that cheap in original condition and 1st owner well there is a excellent chance of it being stolen

I am looking on Ebay and Google to see if any have said they had a bike stolen RM. So Far nothing

Go have a look at it. Make sure the vin is there. Take a photo of it or write it down. Then go to the PPRS site and run the vin it costs about 4$.
Then it it will tell you if its stolen or anything that is wrong with it.

Yeah i will check if i go, Otherwise the whole plan on getting more $$ would be pointless.

PPRS, I never knew there was a site like that. Very useful

Another bargain

2009 Yamaha YZ250F

Facepalm this link,

Yz250f with a fair bit of work done.
Bike was rebuilt 8 months ago but hardly been riding since.
Only has 6 hours.
Bike suspension has been done by race tech.
Bike has a 290cc big bore kit with stage 2 hot cams power bomb header with pro circuit pip on the rear bike gets up and boggies I am the sencond owner of bike and is maintained very well

3 Grand, Not bad

Last edited:
Kawasaki KX 80 in Kersbrook, SA | eBay
This with a 100cc bore kit would go nice at the new 100cc limited track at old noarlunga.
Bore kit only $400, $500 with port work done.

Yeah that doesn't look to bad at at all!! Are you a member of south coast mcc? I need my season pass for motorcycling aus so I can ride real tracks...may end up having to goto Acusa park for a ride day up there. Is parawa track any good too? Acusa would be my preferred cause its within 30mins from here....so pretty close really!!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Yeah i will check if i go, Otherwise the whole plan on getting more $$ would be pointless.

PPRS, I never knew there was a site like that. Very useful

Turkey go there and get the VIN, But seriously be careful...
I am 99% sure that it's stolen.
I see his selling some iphones on Gumtree, before he had an iPhone 5 for $150 that needed to be 'restored'. Now his got iPhone 4's up that need to be 'restored'
I repair and resell iPhones to make some spare cash and everyone will know that to restore an iPhone takes around 1-2 minutes. He will be selling these stolen iPhones that cannot be restored without the original owners login details for the iphone.

UPDATE: I sent him a text and he said it's a fake ad with his number on it, He said it's his mate 'trying to get at him'

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back