ebay pipes?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lochie125

Reaction score
hey guys,
i was looking at getting one of these pipes, whats your thoughts on them?
a mate has on his bike it sounds pretty good and he said it gave him a fair bit more power. im keen to get one after christmas and ditch the twin pipes
cheers

Hi mate i use a similar bigbore pipe on my YX150 but mine doesnt have the heatshield and my muffler is all alloy that one looks like only alloy at each end. I got mine from DHZ a far while ago and it made a differance and had to retune carby it makes a nice deep noise very happy with it. I just dont know how long the muffler on that one will last though not being all alloy. Hope this helps you.

yeh cool! thanks for that, how much was your one from dhz roughly? if that muffler isnt to good ive got two spares at home, well there on my bike now. thats what my mate said they make a good deep sound :)

It was on special for $99 plus post that was 2 years ago. I've had it on 3 differant motors a Lifan 107 with a complete TB114cc Race kit , YX125 and on my YX150 and made a differance on all 3. The boy wanted it on his race bike but it will not fit, his is a differant style frame he was not happy he loves that deep sound.

yeh ok awesome! thanks for that ill have to look into them hopefully it fits my frame,
oh that sucks woulda been shattered haha

Latest posts

Back