Ebay Racing Cdi

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thers another thread on this in mini chat

ohh sorry i didnt think that was the same cdi

Just had a look on ebay, there is 1 there for $30 buy it now and $8 postage, and a few at $33 buy it now, and they have been there for over a week,you just got ripped off.
You really need to shop around.

u shure its the racing one cause the high performance ones are 33 but the race ones arnet.

I have one of these on my pitpro 140cc and my gf has one on her pitpro 125cc

they both run great

yeah they are the same i just brought one for $36 including post

yeah they are the same i just brought one for $36 including post

So it was you, I was gunna bid on at the last minute but it went to $31 so I didn't bother.

ouch z50 u got a bit riped..but uh well its still cheaper then ud get it at a shop

sorry pegleg i didnt relize it was you, oh well the better man won lol just joking

theres a few on there have you won one yet?

thats alright mate, I didn't know it was you either, and not yet but am biding my time, for one at the right price,

Stefan doesn't care, he's got heaps of money stacked away and he's the coolest guy since Arthur Fonzerelli

if u read down the destciption of the link that peg leg put uyp you would see that in the tittle it sais racing and on the description it sais high performance. trust me i looked around.

if u read down the destciption of the link that peg leg put uyp you would see that in the tittle it sais racing and on the description it sais high performance. trust me i looked around.

Yet both of them are exactly the same, different ppl describe there items differently. Which sounds better, "high performance" or "racing"? We know which one sounded better to you z50kid because you looked at the title and description not the product. Don't feel bad as everyone has fallen for it one time or another....

yeah they are the same thats why when i buy stuff on ebay i dont really read what the seller says i take a good look at the pics of the item if you look at both the pics that pegleg gave they both say the same thing on the cdi they are identical

fair anough thanks guys. i took advice from a mate who said there very different. i thought they looked the same. dam hell

Latest posts

Back