eBay TDR PRo 125cc -.-

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

georgeli92

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My mate and I bought a TDR 125cc of eBay for a combined price of only $620 plus postage so we thought it was probably a pretty good deal even though we know it is a **** bike.

What we want to know is, as soon as we get it, we want to know what mods/changes need to be done to it. (I mean crucial ones, please don't say 'everything' as we know pretty much everything in the long run).

First off that I can think off is the:
  • Chain
  • Carby
  • Handlebars
  • Clutch cable

What else?

pretty much what you said, get a new throttle body for it, new brake and clutch levers both throttle and clutch cable, pretty sure theres 2 sizes so be careful lol happens to me nearly every time.. thats all i can think of for parts in the short run

I bought a 150 TDR from ebay, only things I did was adjust chain, matched the manifold to carby, changed the main jet to a 100, dumped the oil replaced with some good gear and thats it, still goin good.

Hey Mate,

Try checking out DHZ.com.au, they have some awesome prices on their stuff and are running promotions as we speak. Also Atomik.com.au have some pretty good stuff, except don't expect the worlds best customer service!!

Carlton

Latest posts

Back