Electric start

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hustle

Reaction score
My bike i bought was advertised with an electric start but when opened, did not have one. How much should it cost to have one fitted with the battery and wirering all done.
Also where is the model number located for a bike so i can look up the specs on the web as the manual for my bike is terribly wronge. Stupid chinese imports lol

dude, dont be weak, elec start is for kids that cant kick it over. If your bike didnt come with it dw about it, it will be 2 much messin around with the wires.

i have electric start, works first time every time. kick start is good also but y bother :p when it just 2 buttons away..

Electric start is a waste of time, just more things to break and more weight.

It's not hard to kick over and my bike starts first go anyways even when cold.

Don't even bother wasting your money installing it, just ask for a small refund to compensate the fact that it is not what you paid for. Maybe $50 should cover it, although i know you can get elec start and battery for like $20.

My electric start is a buety, Always fully charged, Even hooked a spot light up to it, GO ELECTRIC START :)

if you really want it id try and get it off people who had just taken it off cause they didnt want it, least someone can use it rather than throw it away

Last edited:
My bike i bought was advertised with an electric start but when opened, did not have one. How much should it cost to have one fitted with the battery and wirering all done.
Also where is the model number located for a bike so i can look up the specs on the web as the manual for my bike is terribly wronge. Stupid chinese imports lol

If it was advertised with electric start they have to supply you one with electric start , its the law.... Otherwise call consumer affair's, if the company doesn't fix the problem.

Who knows, maybe if you sue them you'll get rich...lol:D
Then you can buy alot of them batteries;)

Latest posts

Back