Electric Turbo??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno, but I am going to Bangkok next month, so I will see if I can pick one up over there for a couple of bucks and I will let you know.

i honestly dont know... but im sure it would increase the performance but how much is another question.... i dont know if anyone has got one on there bike on here

HA thats the biggest crock of shit iv ever seen. it may give u a little more power somewhere through your rev range, but generally it will just make ur bike run like shit.

These things have been around for a while and if they worked (and were worth the effort) heaps of guys on this forum would use them, as far as I know nobody has one.

why all the bad comments =P spose probably shit?? dam i wanna get one tho just for the experience haha they look ran =D but come on guys instead of just saying nah shit or don't bother can we elaborate abit wats the real down side about them ??

carbie

you will never get your carbie tuned right with this so called turbo, dont bother mate its a peice of shit junk crap poop rubbish!!!! :D

why all the bad comments =P spose probably shit?? dam i wanna get one tho just for the experience haha they look ran =D but come on guys instead of just saying nah shit or don't bother can we elaborate abit wats the real down side about them ??

downsides,

it's an electric fan.

if that plastic fan actually span fast enough to make useable boost i would expect it to probably shatter, reall turbos, small ones are up to 290,000rpm these days, though thats on a bigger engine.

if you take into account the efficiency of the bikes electicity producing equipment and that of the turbo-fans electric motor then it probably uses more power than it could get back from increasing air flow, and that the bikes magneto/coil couldn't make enough power in the first place.

And if you blow air into a carby then you must raise the fuel pressure and pressure at all vent's at the same rate at which intake pressure is increased, that needs pumps, regulators and what not.
not that i would really expect much of a change in intake pressure, but if there was then this would be an issue.

N20... yeah you could probably get that to work, a wet system, a system that adds fuel when you are using the N20 would be best, maybe you could use the electric power jet out of a modern 2-stroke carby or something.

haha yeh def get one bro looks awesome.

as far as physics go it will work

Last edited:
i see wat your saying minidirt... but still be good for a laugh =)

Latest posts

Back