Engine Build Help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordzan

Reaction score
Gday fellas. It's been so long since i started fixing my engine i cant remember if the clutch basket & clutch plates are meant to have a fair bit of play in all directions once the clutch basket nut is on and tight?
It doesnt seem correct, the outer gear part of the basket is moving around with the other gears. If it's not meant to have any play it seems like there might be a spacer or washer missing .. though ive followed my break down photo's and dont have any bit's left over.
Thanks for any help you can give.

sweet thanks dvdrip, just wanted to make sure before i use another gasket ... that aviation gasket seal doesnt leave them very reusable.
it's all set to install back in the bike and see how bad a job i did :) i took no note at all of how the oil cooler lines hook back up, any idea which is in/out ?
is it a bad idea to try and see if the engine cranks through via the kickstart before i get it installed back in the bike and full of oil etc??

Latest posts

Back