Engine Changing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone i need some advice or atleast a link to another thread on the same with good advice

I think it would be a fairly easy swap? Just unbolt the old and bolt the other motor in?

save the money and get a better bike like the dhz crf70 160 as the 175 dosent have much more power than a 160 and the dhz bike is heaps better than the pitpro your talking about

i just bought this bike i cant just go and buy another bike sorry pbk but im not made of money and thnx M@TT for atleast trying to help the posts ive put up on here everyone has said oh get a dhz well i bought the bike i dont want to keep buying more, i hope its simple to put another engine in

Doing an engine swap isnt that hard but there is a few things you will need.
With the 175, Like MattyB said you will need another exhaust..there's $139, You will need new cables..Theres $11ea. you will need a Carby and they start at $130 for an OKO 28mm, keeping in mind that does not include a manifold or uni filter. A OKO Race kit will set you back $175..So with the 175 included.. thats well over $1000 so far. My question is how much do you want to spend?

For the price of the 175 alone, you could get a Z160ho plus exhaust, carb and what ever else you need.

There is more than enough info on engine swaps in our tech sections and build section, my advice would be to start there and have a read before you make your decision.

Hope this helps.

yeh thnx will do mini fighter and what do you mean by that mattbombers

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back