Engine mount bushes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ingleburn

Reaction score
Got a brand new loncin 125 ready to go in my sons bike but unfortunately its missing the bottom engine mount bushes:( Been trying to find a place that sells them but only place so far is Zuma in Wollongong and they want $40 for them which I reckon is a total ripoff seeing as the entire engine cost me $112 and they prob buy them from china for like a buck each.I,m not against anyone making a living but fairs fair i reckon. Anyway was wondering if anyone knows where i can get some from for a fair price ( maybe site sponsers) as my son has way outgrown the 49cc 2stroke hes riding now. By the way its a LC152FMI and now I know why duddles paid 1000 for his 125:eek:
IMG_1054.jpg

i used to use a bit of garden hose all the way thru
the never wear out

was thinking bout machining my own, but garden hose might work. Cheers mate will give it a go tomorrow.

the only prob ull have is that the garden hose wont fit
u have to cut 1 side and put it in it will kind of rap over itself and will be perfect width for the bolt

hi ,,i would go with black PVC pipe or pvc 2.5 , 2 way joiner from NORCO shop ,, it works with shockeys eye bushes as well ,,,,stronger then any hose by 100% :)

Last edited:
good to see some do it yourself ideas but anyone know if i can pick up some real ones

ebay, where else lol and all the engines he had came with no bottom bushes. Trying to get him to get some put in with his next shipment but these chinese guys are hard to talk to, so whether he understood or not remains to be seen.

those engine mount brackets are so cheap. me and my dad went to a bike shop and the guy there use to sell chinas and he said they would have hundreds of parts come in all week. he said engine pistons were like $10 and a full engine seal kit was 88 cents. the stuff that comes from there is so cheap. but u get what u pay for as they say. just to add my 2 cents

i used to use a bit of garden hose all the way thru
the never wear out
Thanks for the advice, used air hose instead and tapped it in with a rubber mallet. Perfect fit and engine now in and running.Just got to tidy up the electrics and put plastics on and the young fella can go for it.

Latest posts

Back