Engine swap

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstcraig

Reaction score
Have an older Zongshen 200 water cooled and I 'am considering replacing it with a newer model Zongshen 250 CDI water cooled, does anyone know how different the wiring is, the current engine has the large square type valve cover, any input greatly appreciated

Hey JstCraig

Tbh mate I don't know much about the vertical engines, and somebody please correct me if I'm wrong but there will only be two different types of wire looms on these engines. "With Lights" & "Without lights". So assuming you have lights there will be zero difference, alternatively if you don't and the new engine does then you would just fold the light wires away.

There are some very extensive wiring threads here on Miniriders for you to look through if you get stuck. Alternatively just keep asking questions mate, we'll get you sorted! :thumbup:

Thanks Cordogs I will search for the threads, looking to up the hp hope the newer style is the answer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back