engine vibrations at high revs

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r1_rider

Reaction score
hey all,

i'm hoping that somebody here might be able to tell me what the problem is and how to fix it: when idling or going at low speeds my 4 stroke 110cc bike sounds fine, but at high revs there is this rattling sound coming from the engine or somewhere near it. a guy at the track said it could be a loose countershaft?? i know it is not anything to do with the front/rear sprockets or chain or wheels or suspension or anything like that coz when im sitting still in neutral revving it, it still has the same problem... and for some reason, at peak revs (9,500 - 12,200rpm) there is no rattling??? does anybody know whats wrong? and/or how to fix it?

cheers,
matt

My 125cc Orion does the same, i gave up trying to find what it was

check bolts man... if not ride it untill it blowz, if it doesnt decline in performance than dont bother till its time for a fix... where you can just buy a new engine i.e 125 instead of 110

yea ok. i guess as long as it doesnt destroy or decrease the performance of the motor it's ok. i have bigger things to worry about with the bike.. such as the obliterated/shredded rear rim.

Latest posts

Back