EOI - 08 Motovert pro, part out

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roost666

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Thinking about parting out my 2008 Motovert pro, Just seeing if anyones intreasted in the parts before i go taking all the photos and making a for sale thread, Below pic is not my bike, has the elka rear shock and marzoochi shiver forks.

blackpro.png

Last edited:
Dude I'm keen as on the shivers. First dibs!!

Pretty sure they are the right length for the LXR as well. You couldn't measure?

Do old motorman a good deal hey. haha ;)

No worries mate,

Ill mesure them up monday as i wont be home till then.

Obviously postage will be a killer, but depending on totals, there's a few pieces I would go for too man.

yeah postage is a pain.

Also have a OKO 28mm carb with unifilter, never been used

Exhaust fit my yx150 bud? Has a klx head? If so pm me a price please

ill take the rear caliper if its the same as the pic and works

id take the tank for the right coin mate.

Exhaust fit my yx150 bud? Has a klx head? If so pm me a price please

No idea if it would fit mate, Its off a Daytona 125 and is the same as in the pic.

ill take the rear caliper if its the same as the pic and works

Yeah cailper works like new

Ok price on motor that's in bits and peices plus carby and l
Wiring??

May I ask why its in peices???

I lent the bike to a mate for a weekend and he stuffed the kick start, So i stripped the motor down and thought while im fixing the kick start i would rebuild it, long story short lost intrest and never finished it, never had any problems with the motor untill then, Just a mate had no idea how to start it and ****ed the kick start.

Seems to be a bit of intrest so ill get a 4sale thread up hopefully tonight and some prices and what not and go from there.

Latest posts

Back