EOI how much do you fellas reckon its worth?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1k - 1500 if your lucky if not 1k fo sure
its worth much more than that in parts but no one wants to pay over 1k for a pitty

Yeah tell me about it heaps of money invested but would be happy with a G.

Yeah tell me about it heaps of money invested but would be happy with a G.
tbh i would just keep it its probably worth more if you put your missus or something or saw a mates kid work and buy it for 500 and ride it and have some fun.. unless you loove money unmorraly :p

just buy the thing and sell the motor man^^^^^^^^^^

geez

it annoy's me brendo i've got a perfectly good linkage bike that no one wants for 1500
if you get a grand for this i'll be annoyed

but you should none the less

Gotta try to get as much as I ya can mate massive loss of money but **** happens I'm not gonna just be like **** no one will pay that so here you go take my bike for nothing I'm gonna try first and see what happens. I'm not parting for now I'll wait and see.

just buy the thing and sell the motor man^^^^^^^^^^

geez

it annoy's me brendo i've got a perfectly good linkage bike that no one wants for 1500
if you get a grand for this i'll be annoyed

but you should none the less

Yeah right, my misses would have my nuts if I returned home with a new bike! :)

Plus with the way Brendo wraps stuff it just looks like I'm getting 2kg bags of crack. So not to raise any suspicions of any bike parts! :p

I'm very sneaky on how I transport stuff as to keep the misses guessing, how do you think I get away with it. The cartel cant even spot my stuff.

I'm very sneaky on how I transport stuff as to keep the misses guessing, how do you think I get away with it. The cartel cant even spot my stuff.

I do believe I beat you in a bubble wrap compareo wheel swap haha
My mrs came home with 10m x 2m of bubble wrap from work so I used it lol

Put as much stock parts back on the bike if u got them sell the bike
then sell ya good parts.

Thats if u didnt sell all the stock parts already to help fund the build in the first place.

Last edited:
I'd pay a grand for that thing man. Most bikes ppl want good money for are ****. But this bike is amazingly sexy.
Wish I had the money

Latest posts

Back