EOI: Mini motard at tailem bend motorsport park

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparrow334

Reaction score
Just woundering if there is any interest in a mini motoard ride at the new Tailem bend motorsport park. They are having a few motard days out there and are willing to have sesions for minis if there is interest.

So how interested.
thanks
Luke

HOW MUCH????

will always be the first question, and can it be run on a day license, like the mini race day at TTG...
$35 for a day license will bring out a few non-racers..

to be honest i dont know about cost. ive been trying to organize a mini mx track out there n the manager just asked me if there was interest in motard as they have been having motoard ride days out there currently.

Il try n find out more details next week for use.

ill be interested. Been riding around an old go kart track in sa and love it. Need to get rubber though.

Talked to (think) graham at the murray bridge moto shop and mini motarding is on!!!!!!!
There yet to set some more dates but he has no problem with mini's being there.
said to check supermoto forums and the tailem bend motor sports site for dates. YEW!

This is good news. Will need to find out how it's run, if it's competitive or just open practice.

Also if you SA guys want to travel a bit SWMMC has a come and try day for Mini motards and pocket bikes on the 4th July at the Warrnambool Go-Kart track, free for first time riders at the track.
southwest minimoto events

Well there is another ride day set down for the 25 July..... 99% sure im going. Have spent a fair bit of coin in recent time getting ready for it so the time is nearly here.
Any one else keen??
Dont want to be the only mini motarder showing up the big bikes, they might bash me :hache: :laughing-smiley-002

Latest posts

Back