EOI: Miniriders club days!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
hi all

We have stumbled across an opportunity to hold ride days at the track we road on the weekend.

So I'm calling for genuine expressions of interest to see how many numbers we could get to make it worth while.

details are as follows:

Track is Wanthaggi motox track it's run buy the Dandenong mcc

cost: (not firm costs it may be more)
You would have to join the club so $75 to ride
you will need at least a recreational ma license costing $85.50 restricted lic. allowing you to race is $175
it will cost us a for a permit to use the track which is like $110 for practice days which is what we will ride under and we will spread this cost over all riders

so if we can get good interest and show the club we are serious than away we go we may even be able to hold club races and stuff like that but we've gotta work out how much the permits will cost and then there will be ambo cost's and all the rest.

now these days will be held when the major races are held so when there's a gippsland regional on or state titles so the track is free they hold club days most months for the big bikes and we have no hope getting in then

so we are looking at say 7-10 weekends a year saying that we may be able to hold 2 day events

so if your keen chuck a post up i wont hold ya to it and nothing is firm yet but we wanna see if it's worth while.....

Man i Wish it was close , would be straight in!! that Track looks Frigging Insane!!!! i luuuuv big bike tracks

Last edited:
damn i hate VIC always got the good tracks..but in the future when i have my licences(septmeber..L's:() they i'll be down so say 1 3/4 years and i'll be down:)

i'm gonna be there every time its on you can count on that.

really hope we can get this off the ground. it would be yet another feather in the cap for miniriders everywhere in oz. since we have people traveling to SA NSW for race events as well as the SX's already on the yearly calender, we can really start putting the oz minibike scene on the map.

hhmmm may have to make the trip across the water for this :D

might come down maybe i dont know about full sized bike tracks... i like tight sx

Miniriders club days!!!! Going ahead!!!!!

alright crew

it's time to get serious about this shiz

speaking to the guru at the club and he said upon confirmation from the exec's he is happy for us to run ride days at the track

so you all need to go to Dandenong Motorcycle Club Inc and sign up to the club
then you need to get onto ma and get you license on the go cause no license no ride

the cost will be firmed up soon the cost of joining the club and the ma license are fixed but the price for the permit may vary as we have to allow for some finance to go to the club for track maintenance but that wont be to much so depending on numbers it may be $20 a head each time we ride this will cover the permit for each ride day again i will confirm this soon

we will look at doing the first ride day in say 3-6 weeks somewhere there

this is what i'm told we need 3 flag people which is easy if we get 20+ riders we will run 20 min sessions so people not riding flag and just chop and change

now to answer you vert showing up for a ride will be sweet and chris the track is perfect for our bikes it's fast flowey and mega wide 2+ minute lap time and i've never had so much fun even racing the sx

so lets get organized we will need to know firm numbers in the next week or so so either email me on [email protected] or send me a pm yes i will hold you to this

also keep in mind the people that haven't signed up to miniriders that'll like to know about this..try putting posters or something in local shopping centres this way we have more people riding and also joining miniriders(hopefully)...good work coolie;)

Yep, I am in to this, have just held off replying cos I am out of action for a bit (stacked on the weekend, gotta spend some spondoola to get my bike going!). So won't be able to join in on the action for a bit :(

Great opportunity to get the mini scene happening!

Well done coolie ;)

Sweet as cutter but ya better get onto that bike as we will be back down there soon

would be good to have ya on board you will like the track man heaps better than frankston

Count me in !!!

And its cool to just have a MA rec licence for the ride days ??? as thats all i have at the moment...? just thought id check... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Wish it was on Gold Coast sick of having no tracks to ride on here cos none of the tracks allow minis... stingers...

yes mate all can be organised on the day... club membership(day and yearly), ma day licence also yearly rec and race can be organised on the day but a day licence still will be needed to ride for sunday.

Latest posts

Back