• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

EOI: Pitsterpro LXR 190

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorman

Admin "The Cougar"
Reaction score
Just looking to see if anyone is interested in buying one of my LXR's.

Don't really have the need for 2 anymore and need to fund some new moto gear.

Bike has:

Anima 190 in it. Will be freshly rebuilt before sale. Only has not even 20 hours on it.
PC Pipe
PE 28mm Carb
Rebuilt forks

Looking for $1600. Won't sell it any cheaper. Motor is worth $1200 alone.

IMG_0809.JPG

IMG_0810.JPG

IMG_0811.JPG

Any questions then hit me up here.

Hello I'm very interested in this bike do u have the stock forks and were abouts are u located thanks

Yes it's running stock forks but have been rebuilt with heavier weight fork oil. Work good.

I'm in Melbourne Eastern suburbs.

Still want to give it a rebuild first so might be a little bit away. Depends how quick you want it.

Yes it's running stock forks but have been rebuilt with heavier weight fork oil. Work good.

I'm in Melbourne Eastern suburbs.

Still want to give it a rebuild first so might be a little bit away. Depends how quick you want it.

Was it the nitro circus addition and if u have the parts do rebuild it I can do it my self and what parts com with it thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a damn good price man, and I would be keen as to buy but as you can see my reno's are depleting any spare coin I have at the moment..

I seen the ad go live to facey today, I don't think this will last very long at all!

That's a damn good price man, and I would be keen as to buy but as you can see my reno's are depleting any spare coin I have at the moment..

I seen the ad go live to facey today, I don't think this will last very long at all!

All good mate I thought that might be the case when I mentioned it yesterday. All my money tied up in the house at the moment too so need to let this go as I desperately need some new riding boots and a new neck brace.

It sucks getting old, too much damn common sense and not enough impulse!

My money chain....
Family, house, dogs, cars, the homeless, the planet, probably something I can't remember then me

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back