• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

EOI - Race ready Motovert 160 type R

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aero165

Reaction score
EOI - Race ready Motovert 160 type R SOLD

ITEM AND CONDITION:
Motovert 160cc

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:
No fixed price as of yet. Just gauging interest

REASON FOR SELLING:
IF I do sell it I'll be buying another Hang Glider

EXTRA INFO:
Excellent condition.
Has done very little work
New airfilter and tire
Genuine Pro Taper bars
Comes with a full set of stock Motovert plastics
Always ran on Castrol GPS
Oil changed every 5 or less hours

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:
Carina Heights, Brisbane.
Aaron : 0435240231

PICTURES: YeahDSCN1042.JPGDSCN1053.JPGDSCN1050.JPGDSCN1049.JPGDSCN1047.JPGView attachment 7962DSCN1045.JPGDSCN1048.JPGDSCN1043.JPGDSCN1056.JPG
DSCN1057.JPG

Last edited:
I'll swap you for a big kite. Lol. Not quite a hang glider but if the wind is up you can go flying with it.
Have you got a rough dollar value in mind?

yeah aaron picked this up around 2 months ago for around 700 bucks in pretty good nic to race at lytton so you guys could get a bargin here

i would be interested in roller, it would probably cost to much in postage to get it to melbourne though

haha looking at the scumtree add he is trying to double his money and some more come on aaron

also the dhz outlaw that you sold unoturbo82 shat itself after a few minuts riding :hmmm:

we all know rule of thumb with china sales aswell as buying a new car off the showroom floor you lose 10% straight away!! but cause its a china pitbike you lose 50% cause thats what it is..... and we all no its been raced so there for wear and tear needs to be takin to accord also..

we will never make money on pitbikes we all know this, and knowing what he bought it for will call for low ballers straight away. dont be suprised if people offer 500-600 for it

Hi guys,

Just to clear things up a bit.

I bought the bike for $800 in Vic, paid $100 to have it picked up and something like $300 to ship it up. I'm in no rush to sell it and am only merely interested to see how much I could sell it for. Hence EOI.

In regards to the DHZ, this is the first I've heard about it and I'll be contacting Michael to hear what happened. The only reason why that was sold was because my wife wanted to focus more on her big bike riding not that I thought anything sus was going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back