ESD Advertising...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sincerely apologize as if I gave away a wrong impression as if I am trying to disgrace the site sponsor. check all my post man, I am all new to this place why in world I am doing that for right? Where can I see those test ride posts please let me know thanks

The photos are in this months issue of 50 brotherhood mag, at the bottom you will see my tag (Shot byPunkfiction)...all good mate glad to help and yeah you got me at a bad time, I know the guys at ESD ......in fact we are making a dvd and it p@sses me off when crew come on and ragg his prices compared to ebay because I KNOW they are solid crew who really want to help other crew out .

So yeah all good and yeah ya bikes are killer , if you want the rest of the shots pm me .:cool:

word, thanks for you understanding, and again I would never compare no real biz to ebay man whoever does that just disgraceful.

manufacturier
so how much for one of your pit pro 125s with shipping to victoria

If it's the real deal they are going for 3,600.00 so they would sell for that ....your job as a supplier is to work out whether you could sell more for less still making more in the long run.
And yeah you probably could if you had some help (no offense ) but you don't seem to know much about this product or the people involved in the sport and that's cool you just need a bit of a hand.
So yeah they should walk out the door for anything under 3,000.00.If you can do em for that it would be reasonable .

Hey Lads this seems to be a thread with some issues in it and as i've been away dealing with some of our current issues i haven't been able to respond so here goes...
All the prices quoted on the website are full retail ie what you would pay for if you went and purchased them from any of our dealers (and there are quite a few of them) if you really wanna throw stones register with us and see the mates rates we do for guys who shop with us direct. The website is more of a tool for our dealers to place orders as they have a seperate log in and can place their orders through the site as well.
We aren't expensive its just their are crew out there making bugger all margins on stuff because they aren't putting anything in to the sport and they certainly aren't looking to the future basically they're here for a quick buck.
Kenny and I have promised ourselves that we will do what ever we have too, to prove we are here for the long haul. We support a team and advertise on sites like this so our community can grow and grow strongly.
We are the preferred parts dealer for alot of importers and i find it hard to believe if we were expensive that any of those guys who have access to the same channels as us would be buying their parts from us...
Plus we have one of the best ranges of spare parts on offer in Oz and our parts list is growing so come and compete with us and get involved in the market as much as we are and we'll see how your prices compare...
At the end of the day we have really thick skin and aren't bothered by people who throw stones...
Cheers
Big Leigh
PS Don't get me started on Ebay...

You can count me and dad as customers, Ive been snooping round the site and you have a damn good range of stuff, the prices don't bother us either much better than flea-bay. ;)

im impressed with the website. . . just put in my first order yesterday for some spares. ill definately be back:D

Hey Jolz your parts are leavin today bro...
Can all of you mention that your from mini riders forums in the special details section when ordering that way we know to look after ya's
Cheers
Big Leigh

Latest posts

Back