Esd

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

younggun

Reaction score
Hey guys

just wondering how much bussiness esd is having hope all you guys are shopping there cause they support the forum which is a great thing
how is bussiness esd? just thought it would be interesting to know cause all the members should shop there because you guys sponsor the forum good work

cheers

Hey Dave
At the moment Kenny and I are flat out we have deals with most of the importers of bikes to be the parts suppliers for them and those that we aren't working with yet we are always chasing.
And then there's you guys on the forums both here and on FMXAus are keeping the orders flowing and asking plenty of questions about our huge range of products.
And then there's our authorized dealers spread accross this great country of ours that are supporting us and the mini scene. Don't buy from Ebay support your local dealer as they're the ones who will support you....
So you could say things are pretty busy here at ESD with more new parts arriving the first week in Jan, next year will be even better.
For more info on what we currently have in stock check out our website www.epicsports.com.au which will hopefully be updated this week with all our new stock as well...
Cheers for the support
Big Leigh

good to hear yeh get behind ya local dealer the only way to go ebay sellers dont care bout us or the sport
thanks esd

i just put an ashtray on my bike dan....
hahahaha....

Latest posts

Back