event support

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fiffty _boytim

Reaction score
hey every one just wondering if any one knows any companys whilling to get behind events and support them like world record attemps and stuff might even make a race day out off it

i do talk to a lot of companys and unless some one knows somone at them then most want advertising for free

I'm gettin the same thing Timmy .... I think there maybe a few reasons we find no one is keen.

Firstly and probably foremost is the bad rep the street warriors have given us ... there can be a hundreds of us doing the right thing but only one street hero doing the wrong to put the general public off us .... so yeah thanks again atomik and sorry on .... thanks very much for very little.

The other is there is a misconception that mini's are lame next to big bikes ... this, in my opinion is a result of crew huckin a five foot gap on stockas .... but as everyone in Tassie saw that simply isn't the case with you guys sharing ramps n distances with the big bikes like Dusty n T.J did at KOTC on 08 ... so the last is something that'll change as soon as crew see how big you guys are going

BUT that means getting in front of crew and getting a setup going .... I myspaced ya about that with my number so call me :cell:

Make a busines plan! Do the math and pre organise the event then propose it too prospective sponsers! I dont believe they will take you seriously otherwise.

i have done that and they still dont even with me waving the actual guniess paper work in front of them still dont believe me im not even asking for them to pay for the set up or ramps just throw me a few grand so they can claim they did even thought if they actualy were to fund the whole jump it would be more like 60g for set up of downy and ramp and serveying gear but iam only asking for like 2 to 4 g just to make it so its not gona bank rupt me again for another event

i have run quite a few events all ready and they have all been succes's and seeing as its a world record if i do it off my own buck any other jumps i do i wont do them for any one as record jumps arnt exactly the thing u do with out some sort of assistance for nothing . if it all gose right then its all ok but if it all gose wrong then i have no income untill i can get better witch makes it not worth the risk every other record attempt u see has support

Are you wanting to do it in Darwin or will ya go to any state that throws some dollars at you? What records you wanna have a go at?

iam whilling to do it in other states if there is a set up and support there , what i want to do is distance , distance with a trick , distance dirt to dirt and dirt to dirt with a trick . i have all ready applied with guiness for it just waiting for the agreement letter from them should get it in 2 weeks or so i have registered me and kade imlach for it

iam whilling to do it in other states if there is a set up and support there , what i want to do is distance , distance with a trick , distance dirt to dirt and dirt to dirt with a trick . i have all ready applied with guiness for it just waiting for the agreement letter from them should get it in 2 weeks or so i have registered me and kade imlach for it

Id like to see it happen. I wonder if that c*nt Bob Jane would be interested in including it as a feature act in one of their upcoming events. They still have all the dirt left over from the Crusty world records show as well so no need to source it and transport it there. Lukey Luke is performing regular stunt riding shows there and everyone loves to see someone trying to fly on a motorbike so they may be interested if you put it to them the right way and got some backing to cover some of the costs. Worth a try at least.

thats the problem though getting support to cover the costs iam sick of forking out money for other people to get publicity off me for nothing

Latest posts

Back