Ever had a bad accident?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Streetvision

Reaction score
on a pit bike, where you have caused yourself massive pain, and broken things? or have you only had minor scrapes and stuff?

Discuss :p

The biggest crash I've had was last saturday at fort lytton, my front tube had a puncture (not knowing at the time) and after the jumps the front would like dip down to the side, so i came down from the small tabletop be4 the berm (thats just bofore the small double) and the front dipped down and i was goin too fast to stop (and slow relflexes) and i've gone over the berm pretty slowly after i slammed on d brakes and landed on my face and chest wasn't that bad though didn't hurt, just a little at the time :p

yeah Broke 3 ribs and punctured my spleen at boxys house last race.lol bike stalled in mid air and i came down hard. but thats racing.

hey orion125proseries06 where u at fort lytton last saturday the 10th?
i was out there to on the black and green monster energy bike

i ran into 2 trees, one i smashed my naca's on the fuel cap, and the other i smashed my head and shoulder into the tree... dammn things just walk out in front of me...

Image77.jpg

CR 500 last time i rode her
now she sits in my mates shed awaitng a rebuild and a new rider
she took all my motomadness away now i only ride a foot and a half of the ground

not when u have pins and screws had 2 op's and my hands dont work no more
have half movment in my wrists am 38 yrs young and will never be the same again

case it flat bore on a 500 and then we can talk

from a standing start in just over 800 mtrs on dirt she could out run cars on the m1 doing 100 kms she can really boogie if you can get the power down

that was my third set of cast's in a lil over 2 yrs

i was so over it buy the time they came off i had them in cast's for 8 weeks and then in splints for another 4 then in straps for 2 months hehehe

all i can say is Dont do it

Last edited:
lol i've hardly done anything, but when you break your clutch lever with your crotch... trust me you don't need balls for that to hurt LOTS. I got burns on my back when my bike fell ontop of me when i stacked it off the side of a 6 ft table top, lol didn't notice the huge ass hole missing from the lip, n went off the side, was pretty funny 'till i realised the exhaust was on my back. and i got a cut across my nose and damaged cartilage when i was going way too fast into a corner and my front wheel hit a ditch on the other side and i flew over the handle bars... that was fun too :D

yer havent done much on me 50 just the normal twisted ankle, burns and grazes but i have hit a black boy tree like 5th pined with my knee on my 250f yer that hurt lots!!! was the size of a football with all the flued in there!!

last time i was out at our jumps i came down from a 75 foot hit onto a soft boggy landing was about two gears to high landed straight over the bars and into a tree my leg broke the bikes impact into the tree and my thumb/hand snaped my clutch leaver and pearch in 3 bits but had no scratches haha

my first ride on customs zed was a blowout! :p
was flung 2 metres over the handle bars onto the loose gravel in front of the house...ended up with holes all over my left elbow, minor gravel rash up my left side and a nice big hole in my right palm :D
everything has healed up now & i'm looking forward to riding again!

hehe :p
i've never ridden a bike before and customs zed is modified a whole lot :D
wasn't used to the quarter turn throttle or the fact he had changed it from a 50cc to a 125cc

i'm more of a quad rider anyways. i dont fall off those :p
getting a Tomahawk Mudhopper next year...can't wait :)

Only had 2 bad crashes on the mini, first one was when I was pulling a 3rd gear wheelie up a long uphill, when I came over the top I flipped, landed on the tarmac with my knees (no pads) and skidded several feet, lost all my skin on the knees and couldn't bend them the next month because of the crusts:) second bad crash I blacked out, was testing a new jump and landed on my head, was wearing a helmet though.
On the big bikes I've flipped backwards while doing wheelies several times, one time on my KX I wasn't wearing a helmet when I flipped (most stupid thing I've ever done), hit a rock with my head when I landed and passed out, my father found my in the ditch I landed in, lost eyesight the next two days on that one, not fun at all. wear your gear people.

Latest posts

Back