Everybody to watch!!! Speeding, street racing BEWARE

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its a shame that shit like that acully happens, you wanna race cars or bikes go to a race track or drag strip

Bump added two (2) more. Nothing like the first two (2) but still.

If you find any just post the link up and I'll embed the vids into the OP.

the hole time i was watching my spine was tingling and i dont think i will ever speed and i havent even got my L's yet i dont get em til later this year.

it's a shame some people here find those videos somewhat amusing, that first one is a brutal depiction of what may actually happen, if you get hit by a car or hit someone with YOUR car at 60mph, you'll get splattered.
some people might laugh it off and say "might as well go out with a bang" or something like that, I say **** that, I don't wanna die at 26 under a car, I don't want my last memory be of fear as I see the front of a semi approach head on.

I don't wanna live the rest of my life with blood on my hands either, living 50 more years with a kids life on my mind every day would be a nightmare.

I've seen people killed in accidents and it's not like in movies, it's just wrong...

Latest posts

Back