Everyone Please Help Me Choose

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, Ok Well I Have Decided I am Going To Get A Chinese 250cc Bike Just For Light Trail Use And A Bit Of Fun. I know most people will disagree but can i please just have an honest opinion on which bike. The 2 bikes I am trying to decide between are.....

1. 2008 Pitpro 250SX 2008 250cc PITPRO, DIRT BIKE THUMPSTAR PIT TRAIL MOTOR - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 15-Dec-07 21:30:00 AEDST)

2. 2008 Orion ProX 250 (Water Cooled) 2008 BLACK ORION ProX 250cc DIRT BIKE TRAIL PIT THUMPST - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 15-Dec-07 19:40:00 AEDST)

Im not sure which one will be better then the other or if they are of equal quality. Please let me know which one you would choose out of those 2 bikes. Thanks

Last edited:
dont get one, the 250 chingers are not very good at all. lots of people have heaps of problems with them!

personally the 2nd one looks better but dont be fooled, if i had the choice out of those two id probably be picking the 1st one =)

yo if you really want a bigger bike and thats all you can afford, then go for it, i have a pitppro 140xr, great bike, the orion looks better but nor sue of the quality, the orions i think are like atomik, ive heard a few nastys about them but also some good aswell, but any china bike u get u will have to spend a few bucks upgrading,like high tensile bolts and axles, chain, fuel line and filter, handlebars, personally i wouldn't buy one, but if u asked me 10 yrs ago when i was just getting into it, i woulda brought one for sure, i lost a a bit of cash on my first bike, prob 2/3 of what that bike is worth, so if the bike holds up to the kinda riding u wanna do its worth it. Hopefuly you will find someone on here who has more experience with these bikes and can give direction on which model would be better
good luck

Latest posts

Back