Everyone wants in on the action!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krazed0451

Reaction score
I was just browsing ebay and came across a Nitrous motard... They're some super expensive wheels and tyres! :p

On a side note, I'm tempted to try motarding a Fuse, I just don't know where to get a decent 360mm rear shock from.

that's sick, not so much the bike, but the idea of selling them setup for motard, it should help people become more aware of minimotards and things like that..

I swear someone at Atomik reads this forum :D

Maybe I can approach them for sponsorship now...

I_Thump - Sweet, I'll look into it... Repping Atomik all the way :p

Thats the shock I run DNM MT-RC and I might know a guy Jim that could get them in for you. Ill have to talk to him later tonight.

that's sick, not so much the bike, but the idea of selling them setup for motard, it should help people become more aware of minimotards and things like that..

Most shops/pit bike brands in Europe offer their bikes with either setup. As motard becomes more popular over here more shops will have to start offering their bikes in motard form otherwise they will be missing out.

I_Thump - Sweet, I'll look into it... Repping Atomik all the way :p

Check out Dream Pitbikes to see how they can look Dream Pitbikes

Might wanna use google translator for this one Sport-Toys.it

You can get I-shocks / elka's / marzocchi /and i think even fox make shocks all at 360mm length

They are designed for extended travel klx 110 A-style swingarms , so will most likely be to soft ..

But im sure you could make one of them work on it , either one of them would be plenty of shock tbh.

You can get I-shocks / elka's / marzocchi /and i think even fox make shocks all at 360mm length

They are designed for extended travel klx 110 A-style swingarms , so will most likely be to soft ..

But im sure you could make one of them work on it , either one of them would be plenty of shock tbh.

Sweet as, I'm not sure if I'll be going this path as I've only just finished the Nitrous tard... It's fun to play in my head though ;)

Having had more of a look around on the web it seems that Stomp use this frame on some of their bikes and they come with 360mm DNM's :D

One of the main reasons I'm tempted is the ability to slide a V2 head straight onto the KLX style motor (where I have a CRF style 150) and the slightly larger form factor. Pity they only have the bikes as "Buy it now" on ebay. Maybe I can convince the missus to take up racing and she can have the Nitrous...

Latest posts

Back