exaust can fell off :)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binky77

Reaction score
hey

i was just out riding and everything was goin good then i did a jump and wen i landed the bike sstarted sounding really deep and wierd and i stopped to see wat it was and there was no zorst on it lol
i got it and headed home but havnt put it back on yet but it was running normal and stuff without it on and gave it more power for some reason.

so im here to ask you guys if its alright to run the bike without an exaust can on it? will it reck the motor or anything

thanks

I was under the impression that motorbikes need back presure like cars, and without the back pressure it can damage the engine. Plus engines run better with a good system, Goodluck.

it can affect the bottom end performance

also be aware that the carb may not supply enough fuel without the can on it due to the jet size and could sieze or hole a piston

also it pisses people off having noisy bikes around the place

it might lean out the mixture a bit and increase combustion temps. But if you tune your bike to not having a muffler it should be rite.

I'd put on ...maybe get a better shock so it doesn't bottom out and rip off ya can when you jump . jmo

I think it will look shit without an exhaust. Also you have to make sure that you don't go starting any fires with out the spart arrest. There have been many cases of riders starting with there bikes in open fields. For instance ME on my old xr100, haha stupid piece of 80's model shit

i rode for a bit with it off but its sooo loud so i just put it back on hopefully didnt do anything bad to the engine or anything

Latest posts

Back