Exhaust/Muffler?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mental DHZ

Reaction score
G'day I was just wanting to know what is the best exhaust or muffler for the money? I have looked at the exhaust that DHZ are selling (HP Chrome Exhaust Kit) is this a good buy? It will be great to hear your responces. Btw im a crap speller i know. :D

im getting a few this week for me and my bros bikes and ill tell you what there like when we have them all fitted up

ones like dhz sell not the h bombs ill take some photos and post up how they go when i get them sometime this week

I need info on this too, I want to buy a muffler with a welded on bracket, not a clamp to hold it on (Im so sick of the clamp breaking!!!) but I seems you can only get a muffler if you buy the whole exhaust system for $400?!

I need info on this too, I want to buy a muffler with a welded on bracket, not a clamp to hold it on (Im so sick of the clamp breaking!!!) but I seems you can only get a muffler if you buy the whole exhaust system for $400?!

The stock exhausts on the DHZ come with a welded bracket on the muffler. But i replaced it with a fake H-bomb;)

i got the exhausts today and they are great i got an extra one if anyone wants it for 80 ill post up some pics of them, im very impressed with the quality of them and it looks like it shouldnt have any problem with the clamp braking as its solid as!

The stock exhausts on the DHZ come with a welded bracket on the muffler. But i replaced it with a fake H-bomb;)

Send me your old one!!! I'll buy it!

The clamps on the BSE's break so easily I hate them so much. :mad:

Anyway, tomorrow Im doing some welding so I might have a go at welding a bracket on. Though the muffler is very thin it might put a hole in it...

I so thought i posted in here, oh well.

hey motoluver can you give me some insight on the H-Bomb exhaust...sound nice? performance gain if any? and so on...

Ahh it sounds pretty good... Not as loud as you would expect when looking at it which is a good thing. To be honest I have no idea if it improved any power as i have crap bold tyres and the 140 likes to spin the wheels... But they look sweet as and they are worth $100 Go hear to see some pics http://www.miniriders.com.au/forum/showpost.php?p=82964&postcount=54

Im getting new tyres soon so I will switch the stock exhaust back on for awhile and then put the fake H-bomb back on and see if theres much improvement...

motoluver, do you still have your old muffler from the DHZ? Will you sell it to me?

Hahaha sorry Flarry I like to have spare parts in case something ever goes wrong

Nooooo Im never gonna get one now!! Well today Im gonna try to weld a bracket on.

i got local bike shop to get me a quote of motovert exhaust at same time for quote of outlaw motor and they got back to me with a $80 ?? this is after i was telling the bloke im after a good exhaust for around the $400 mark. does anyone know of a good exhaust to go with outlaw motor?

Staintune are now making a CRF50 exhaust which should fit and it will be awesome quality.Not too sure on how much engine performance will be gained without having to rejet carby.May find out some more about it im interested in getting one.

Latest posts

Back