Exhaust

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motardness!

Reaction score
Hey i just bought this upgraded pipe for my bike off ebay.
its good, its not restricted and its the same kinda thing you could expect from a brand named aftermarket upgrade. This is it below. im looking to put it on my 125cc pitty which has been upgraded for the motard scene.

DIRTMAX RACE PIPE 32mm Minimum Bend YX150 - eBay Other Makes, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 20-Jun-08 15:51:41 AEST)

All i need now is an exhaust to go with it and im confused on whats best.
theres alot to choose from. here are 3 im looking at.
ive been told the 3rd is the best sounding but not sure about how it performs. i want the best performing one.
if theres any better ones you suggest on ebay link me :)
these are the ones ive been looking at.
these look like the best ones on ebay.

DIRTMAX "Da Bomb" Polished Muffler 32mm Connection - eBay Other Makes, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 20-Jun-08 14:51:46 AEST)

DIRTMAX Pro Circuit Type Muffler 32mm Connection - eBay Other Makes, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 20-Jun-08 14:41:52 AEST)

DIRTMAX CNC Oval Muffler 32mm Connection - eBay Other Makes, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 20-Jun-08 15:13:25 AEST)

what do u think?
what looks best or who knows whats best out of the three.

i reckon the 3rd one looks the best and it looks like a copy of a good muffler that gets around now and it looks like the one that comes out on a motovert so yeah id say 3rd one.
the second one is a pro curcuit copy but not to sure if it any good so
its your choice....
but i reckon the 1st one looks shit and it looks a bit restrictive......
so all up id say the 3rd one but hey thats only my opinion and its your bike :)
good luck with it.

the third one it looks very similar to the one on my motovert and they sound great and my bike preforms really well....i dont think i have heard a better sounding bike than mine outa all my mates that i ride with.....but in the end its your decision so get what ever you feel is gunna be best for your bike...
but the second one doesnt look to bad either i think between them to its only the tip that is different i would go with the one you think looks best

im definatly going for the third one.
2nd one just looks better.
3rd ive been told sounds and performs better.
definatly its the one.

Latest posts

Back