Exhausts

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timmonds

Reaction score
Hello everyone
i know this is probably a stupid question, but i cant find the answer. Exhaust pipe headers, the diam sizes are they usualy internal or external? the exhaust is the last peice to the puzzle and i really want to get to work.

Thanks a bunch, Tim.

can you post up links of the exhaust you are intending to buy? and details of the engine you are wanting to put it on?

Think of pitbike engines the same way as "old school" thumpers... or Jap imports... any holes a goal, the bigger the better...
Just remember any exhaust change, whether it be either free-er flowing, or bigger in diameter, if the farts get bigger, you gotta feed it more... ie richen up your jetting....

the exhaust: DHZ Mini Moto

and the engine is a lifan 125cc (so they say) which i have just got in. i belive the model is 1P52FMI.

thanks for the advice thump, im new to the 4 stroke scene, have worked on smaller scale 2 stroke things, love learning about this stuff. normally modifying would be fine, but schools back and i cant get enough time to get stuck into it properly. otherwise id make one from scratch.

Latest posts

Back