F.O.T.M Get your entries in fast

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice bike dude, having abit of trouble seeing how you spent 17k. But very nice

most of the money in the motor and front end

the engine cost like $5500 for the head/ $1000 Outer Rotor Kit/$2000 the g box the crf cases like 600$ then they got boredout the other parts wat was still needed

Then the frontend cost bout $2000

Okay here is a bike... Don't laugh it's all my mum would buy me

Orion.jpg

Last edited:
that oil cooler there would have killer effect with all the wind hitting it man this is the best pitty ive ever seen BY FAR

but for that price i woulda done up a klx110 or crf50 or drz 110

or what the hell just buy a big bike lol but big bikes arnt the same as a mini

i agree with flarry. looks REALLY good and i bet it goes really good ;) but i still cant see the 17 grand in it

i dont like it pesonally
i think your money out weighs ur intelligence

i dont like it pesonally
i think your money out weighs ur intelligence

Yeah I agree, I dont think anyones put that much money into a china.

Wouldve been so much better into a klx etc, anything else.

hey c'mon guys. its still a NICE! bike. a very well loved LUCKY china. plus its he's choice, so why not if you have the money lying around.
its a sweet rig mate

Its not really a China Bike. Its a custom using parts from all over. Best way to build what you want. Might be 17k if you added the vert purchase originally, a lot in an engine like that, extra set forks for the double left leg setup, elka shock....maybe....for that money should have metrakit wheels but!

Last edited:
ino coreys bike is by far the best bike with the parts but im gunna vote SEDUCE that bike is looking sick

Thanks champ
but i dont think i got any hope when someone spends 17k on a bike.gee i havent even spent 1.7k

no offence but Le|Garage's bike would be one of the ugliest bikes i have seen for a long time, yes it will go hard with all the work and effort he put into the motor but i think some work should have gone into a better looking frame and bike.

MY VOTE GOES FOR MACK, that lil machine looks sweet, by the looks of it you have spent a fair bit of money on it but no were as much as 17,000. Glad to see someone has there head screwed on. big thumbs up and 1 vote goes to MACK

i put mine to pete silver bullet

i no the bike i no the rider
im amased that bike s still runnin

she cops a floggin and stands up for it all day

17 k on a mini chinny or not bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wouldn't even vote for his own son you should at least sign him up so he can vote for himself
fatherly love hey lol

make them votes count kids

Latest posts

Back