F.O.T.M Get your entries in fast

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i cant vote for zacass bike i built the heap of turd lol

nar i recon it's all about ridein them not polishin them
my vote always goes to bikes that get riddin hard and stand the test of time

hence pete's bike

Help me what do we have to do, im new to these forums :(

no offence but Le|Garage's bike would be one of the ugliest bikes i have seen for a long time, yes it will go hard with all the work and effort he put into the motor but i think some work should have gone into a better looking frame and bike.

MY VOTE GOES FOR MACK, that lil machine looks sweet, by the looks of it you have spent a fair bit of money on it but no were as much as 17,000. Glad to see someone has there head screwed on. big thumbs up and 1 vote goes to MACK

Try taking one zero off exactly.

Cheers thumpy, I'd be happy with at least 1 vote.
What is hard to tell in pictures is all the work that went into making this bike very fast through great handling. The first thing you gotta do when setting up for tar is get the bike height (centre of gravity and wind resistance) way down. Wind resistance is cummulative by frontal area x multiplier x speed (something like that), and accounts for the biggest loss. The final seat height on this bike is about 150mm lower than average dirt setup. The swingarm angle you can see is reduced quite a bit and helps to lower the bike but also keeps the wheelbase much more constant and the shock action constant and predictable. All suspension is firmed and slowed down. This bike handles better than I had hoped. It was built to a budget limit ATM but will benefit in the future with bigger front disk, better tyres and a worked 180-185cc to compete against our local bucket racing guys.

Last edited:
no offence but Le|Garage's bike would be one of the ugliest bikes i have seen for a long time

I like it, that's all that matters. You probably haven't seen the 150cc china bikes with the vertical engines then.

I chose the double trellis frame because the construction looked sturdy, and ALOT stronger then the single trellies frames out there, it had a stronger larger swing arm axel.

There's alot of room for the engine, meaning the carby has no clearance problems, i can work on the head, valve clearences, piston changes etc without having to remove the engine from the frame.

Sure it may look ugly, but i like it and it runs good..Wasn't really ment to be a poser bike anyway.. lol

Last edited:
cheers Worm, will be powdercoating the frame and wheels white soon aswell.

Like this maybe..?

mybikephotoshop.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
this is my 140cc dhz now with monsta porting, race cam, hi comp piston, race cdi, 30mm exhaust, pro tapers, fast ace rear, kenda, tyres ect.
DSCF0747.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
hey stupidability. did your frame come red or did you paint it, i was thinkin about doin the same thing.

Latest posts

Back