F@rk moderators!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bout timehe did his job

lazy friggen admin

just keepin it real for the tea baggers out there brother

ya here

gotta hate talkin to yaself hey

In a thousand years a bunch of scientists will crack open a dusty harddrive in a server somewhere and then they will read the entire mr forum from start to finnish ...they will wanna study it and will be FASCINATED by us ... you see by then everything will fly and wheels will be a thing of the past ..... and as a result our attempts to get as much air as possible will be seen as pioneering ... no dare I say it REVOLUTIONARY .:D

But that's not my point ..... my point is they will still think our little friend here is a dick and one of the scientists will say something like "there's always gotta be one " and all the other scientists will laugh and nod their heads in agreement .

So way to go down in history :rolleyes:

OK I've been at the pub :D

:eek: this thread really took off, didnt it? talk about flying...hey, i always thought the government spends so little on road maintenance cus they all grew up on the jetsons....we should be flying NOW!!!!!! who needs roads beyond 2000?

and omg, i used to love that show...:eek:

:eek: this thread really took off, didnt it? talk about flying...hey, i always thought the government spends so little on road maintenance cus they all grew up on the jetsons....we should be flying NOW!!!!!! who needs roads beyond 2000?

You mean like this ???

p415b5B15D-763561.jpg

THE SKYCAR
I have been following the development of this thing for a few years ... by all accounts they are close ...real close :cool:

::SKYCAR::

YES!!!!!! YES!!!!!! YES!!!!!! that was it exactly!!!!!!!

i had a wizzbang idea myself regarding this shit when i was...um, ten?

two ideas...one has since been patented(not by me, dammit!!!!!!!:mad:)

the other one, welll, when i can blow compressed air at 100psi AT something, and instead of blowing it away, it sticks to the nozzle, people sorta go "WTF?"

problem is it DIDNT do what i intended to do... top secret:p

damit, im a failure at inventions:(

Naa ya can'y fail at inventions ... you can stop but not fail .That's because invention is usually the end result from a series of mistakes and very few get it right first time out . The most important ingredient is without doubt imagination ... so while you have that you can't fail. Albert Einstein was quoted as saying " imagination is more important than knowledge " shortly before his death.See knowledge is just that ... what's already known .... but without imagination nothing new would ever be discovered/invented or understood .... so yeah I agree with the old bugger :cool:

So yeah relax , if ya lucky enough the answer will come ... it's in ya head somewhere keep thinkin :cool:

true:) i think its the method of testing more than anything... i was lifting a few kg though:)

einstein was smart, but when you read some of the other crap about relativity these days...

ok, im going to shut up now...look, if life was 2d, you wouldnt see shit...just one vertical line that would be so thin it would be invisible anyway...

wtf? its too late for this:p

the curse of the modern age is the television.

television destroyed a little thing called imagination

imagination is the root of all invention

i leave for a couple of hours and i miss terry tuffnut farkin devo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back