F you Super X

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

westy465

Reaction score
Perth missed out on a super X this year. and new zealand got 2, and tasmania got 1.

watching the tasmanian super x now. What the FTruck? there is no one there? super x and their promoters would have made a loss on the ticket sales.

this happens all the time for WA. we never used to get the SX masters, and miss out on the nationals. how can it be a national if there is no WA leg?

Bands do it as well. they will call it an australian tour, they will go to melbourne, brisbane, sydney, and melbourne again. there is more to australia than that.

I hope the super x guys realise their mistake and come back to perth. its a sellout every time. crustys sells out, concerts sell out.

either that, or tasmania, you suck, support these events that make the effort to come and see you. or they wont come back.
://endvent

i went to the brisvegas super x last year just to watch bubba reed grant and millsaps ride. bubba got a sore eyelash and couldnt come, but it was fukin epic anyway. but they were never going to come to perth, so i had to have a holiday in qld just to watch them race. good week but.

was at super x in newcastle was awsome saw reed win and i here hes not racing the rest of the series?? was awsome though got free monster

Let's face it... Perth is balls; no one wants to go to a massive country town :p

Still, you wouldn't think it'd be too difficult to hop over via Adelaide...

perth actualy hasnt been selling out lately for events they had less people at crustys then what darwin did and there was a lot more people at tassie super x then you think from the tv . from what i hear perth venues are asking to much money for the events wich pushes up ticket prices . atleast WA gets stuff darwin gets nothing lol

yer super x last year was half empty, hence why they didnt come back, i like it keep the eastern staters on there side & we will stick to ours :p

Next year I will travel east to see it if I have to. The series so far this year has been epic! If it wasnt for bloody Reardon we would have won the USA vs OZ shootout last week against some of the best in the world. Not too long ago we wouldnt have had a hope in that race. Nice work I say!
oldhack.

Yeah Tim is right, it didn't look like too many people on TV but there was around 6000 there which was slightly down on last year I think but I know quite a few people that didn't go because of either the bad weather, Crustys in Melb or gone camping for the long weekend! Some awesome racing tho!

Latest posts

Back