Fairing kit

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarg99

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to buy to fairing kits for atomix prox125. I have seen them on ebay from A1imports for $45 delivered, but the guy coulndn't tell me if they would fit my bike. Has anyone bought one of these kits before? I am after a black kit so i can get the black number plates. Cheers

there called plastics... and if you look on ebay, and ask stores that sell that type of bike they should be able to do something for you! otherwise find a shop that deals with china's

you cant get any sticker kits for the standed plastics you have to buy klx 110 plastics then you have a full range of kit and in my opinion it looks heaps better

Does anyone know where to buy to fairing kits for atomix prox125. I have seen them on ebay from A1imports for $45 delivered, but the guy coulndn't tell me if they would fit my bike. Has anyone bought one of these kits before? I am after a black kit so i can get the black number plates. Cheers

To my knowledge the ProX doesn't have "standard" fairing... so you may have to go to Atomik direct.
If you can post pics or links of your bike/same model and the fairing you're after, we should be able to tell you the compatibility.

there called plastics.

They are also known as fairing... though its not so common in the chins PB scene.

:)

They're better known as fairings than plastics...

fairings are windscreens and aerodynamic mouldings for race/road bikes, so how can a dirt bike have fairings???????

road bikes have Fairings

dirt bike have plastics.

if the prox is an AGB then you will ahve trouble getting plastics for them!

you can get some from Foxico on ebay for around $80-

i havent seen a link to sticker kits for the klx110? do they fit well?

the prox is a agb29, totally different plastic kit to your agb27,

the agb29 are based on the KLX110 plastics, and there sticker kits fit the 29's.

no the sticker kits dont fit the standed plastics the klx plastics fit the agb29

hi i have just bought a Atomik prox 125 and was wondering if the klx 110 plastics will fit it as i want to get a decent sticker kit and have heard that none fit the standard plastics on this bike
cheers

Latest posts

Back