farm jump

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

atomik boy

Reaction score
hey guys...
ok so yesterday was the end of my school holidays...
so i tryed to hurt myself ;D
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IdP_Qh9mats&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IdP_Qh9mats&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
furthest i got was 62 feet OFICAILLY mesured!
im suprised my bike didnt snap!
anyways enjoy the vid boys!
thanks,
james
:iamwithstupid:

62feet with 6.2cm of air, you were going bloody fast tho if you cam off you would of known about it

did you stay on the throttle when in the air... If not, I'm surprised you didn't nose drive lol.

Didn't look like 19m though :confused-smiley-013

hillz :yeah if i did come of i wouldnt of been at school which i what i wanted! lol jokes
ty: sum times but other times didnt wanna let off the throttle

Last edited:
this jump i do looks about the same distance, and there is no way its 62 feet lol

object>

hey guys...
furthest i got was 62 feet OFICAILLY mesured!

officially bad measuring mate ;)

62feet is just under 20m and you didnt go anymore than 3metres i reckon

either way - jumps like that are fun especially mid farm big lap runs

im not making it up! the tape measure said 62 feet!
why the fck are u guys so fcking mean!

Would you kiss your mother with that mouth?

You know that on this forum, if you talk shit, you will get caught out. And in this case you did. You don't need to make up random claims to sound awesome.

Funniest story ive heard in a long time

:damnmate: If you got 62 Feet on that Shit Chinese eBay Toy you would have gone to Hospital!

Did you measure 62 Feet from the Very Start of your Run Up to where you landed on that Pussy Hump....:flipa: ?

Too bad you didnt get ****ed up you little Primary School PUSSY!

Is your next Vid going to be of you Busting the World Mini Bike Record with your Bing Lee PIECE OF SHIT!?

Dont EVER put Embarrassing SHIT like this Again...Sick and Tired of Reading about Bullshit Stories about Wannabes with their Shit Chinese Things they call Pitbikes...ESPECIALLY Atomiks

:thumbdown:

shut up i measured from the lip of the jump to the start of the mark of the landing!
dont u swear at me u little pr!ck!

You're telling him not to swear at you, when you went and swore your little head off at us for calling your bluff?

You will get hurt playing with the big boys..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back