Fast 50 day at Fairbairn, Canberra - 27th Mar 2011 from 2PM

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben.a.

Reaction score
Rec Ride for Fast Fifty's on the Sunday 27th March 2011 (2pm to 5.30pm)

This will be the 4th one since the start of Feb.

More Info
* Club's Facebook Page - ACT MCC Motorcross | Facebook
* Club's Home Page - ACT Motorcycle Club :: The Place To Race !!
* Rules - http://www.miniriders.com/events/31671-fast-50-day-fairbairn-canberra-20th-feb-2011-a.html
* Pictures from previous rides - mxrider's Photos

These events need your support so word up your mates and be sure to come along. The club is wanting to grow the 50 scene and are already talking about holding races this year so come along and have some fun.

Only costs $20 once you're a member.

Me and my other 2 mates wont be able to make it this weekend, Cooma AMCROSS is on and I am racing it on Sunday. I hope a few more people turn up

it was a pretty dissappointing turnout. Only 6 bikes, 1 new member.

I'd be keen to hear any feedback about why people didn't go? Surely not everyone was at the Amcross.

My busted rib is nearly healed up so i will be at next one.

I also have a few People who are keen for the next one.

Geoff

I'd be keen to hear any feedback about why people didn't go? Surely not everyone was at the Amcross.

Give it a bit of time mate. Get the flyers out around local moto stores and that will increase numbers.

Any pics of the day?

i have noticed a trend with web forums. there are a lot of riders but not many will ride at tracks. here are the most common excuses i have heard. jumps too big, jumps not big enough, track is too muddy, track is too dusty, track is too big, track is not big enough, the track is for big bikes ( how do the 5-12year old kids on div 1, div2, 65's manage to get around?) the list can go on and on. just keep at it, over time more riders will turn up. dont give up.

Two of my mates and myself (The 3 that have the battles on the 12"s) were at Amcross.

heaps of pics from the most recent Fast 50 day as well as the previous ones are on here - mxrider's Photos

I'm not sure when the next one is. Usually the club posts it up their Facebook page or their Google Cal' then I spread the word on here.

Hey guys,

I went down to Fairburn for the fast 50s day for the first time and had a blast! there was only 6 bikes, will be alot better with more bikes next time!

Couldn't see when the next fast 50s meet is on, on the ACT Motorcycle Club web site calendar...will check on facebook when I get the chance (damn work facebook ban!! haha)

Does anyone know when the next day is on at fairburn?

Cheers
Greg

Last edited:
yeah i am pretty keen to head out and have a bash, is there a limit to the 50cc or can we ride the 140cc etc?

yep 140s are ok

yeah thay are ok just need to find out if its on

if they want riders they might want to tell us to come....

pretty frustrating the lack of news

seriously what gives

G

Steeny: All mini - mid size bikes are welcome. Quite a few blokes on 160s and stuff.

Geoff: Keep an eye on the club's Google Cal or Facebook page or check back in the ACT section on Miniriders every so often and I'll post-up here as soon as I find out they're on.

Latest posts

Back