Fast 50s and Junior arena cross

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

westy465

Reaction score
the Lightweight MCC will be hosing 2 Fast 50s classes for seniors at their Junior arena cross open on the 10th of november.

as it is a sanctioned MA event, supp reggs will apply. A license will be required, you can contact the race secretary regarding this. Vicki Pollard 0417912979 [email protected]

classes
Junior Fast 50s 50cc 13- U16 yrs
Junior Fast 50s 88cc and over 13-U16yrs
Senior Fast 50s 16- 100 yrs
Senior Fast 50s 88cc and over 16-100yr

race schedule
PITS OPEN 1.00pm
MACHINE EXAMINATION 1.30pm - 2.30pm
PITS CLOSE 2.30pm
RIDERS MEETING 2.45pm
PRACTICE 3.00pm
FIRST RACE 4.00pm
PRESENTATIONS Following final event.

ENTRY FEES
Juniors
Entry fees: $55.00 per rider plus $40.00 per extra machine per rider entered.
Family rates: $55.00 for first rider
$45.00 for second rider
$35.00 for third or more riders
Transponder Hire: $10.00
Junior Fast 50's $30.00 No transponder required
Senior Fast 50's $30.00 No Transponder required
Full race gear is required to race the fast 50's event including Moto X Boots and all bikes must pass machine examination

CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES
Entries will officially close 14 days prior to the event; 27th October 2012.
Late entries may be accepted up to 3rd November 2012. The only late entries that will be accepted is where there is available places on the grid. Paying a late fee does not guarantee a position. Late entry fee will be $50.00 per rider.

for full supp regs go here
http://hosting2.sportingpulse.com/w...ate_files/wa/Entry_Forms/Jnr_AX_Open_2012.pdf

registeration
https://www.registernow.com.au/secure/Register.aspx?ID=7093

ladies, how often has this opportunity come up before, never. Support it and it will come back. the LWMCC want to make this a big thing, as I quote a comittee member "the new track is still to be built but will be ready by the 10th november".

get on it guys and get racing!!!!

westy.

links.
www.lightweightmcc.com.au
www.motorcyclingwa.org.au

Last edited:
Sounds like a great opportunity to kick off some racing out west man. Hope you guys get it off the ground. What rules are they running for the mini bike classes ?? Is it one stock class and one mod class ?? Both 10" ?? Probably needs a little more clarification, but I hope you guys make this a success.

i am waiting to hear from the race secretary about that. MA has done a pretty good job of classifying different bikes. lookin at the supp regs i would say Stock 50cc, and combined class for 88cc and over. it doesnt really say which GCR those classes are refferring to. I know that there are a few klxs getting ready for it, which wont be too much fun for the 88cc 10inch guys in the same race as a 160cc klx monster.

Last edited:
ok so a bit of clarification.

the club will be running the fast 50s in two classes, less than 88cc, and greater than 88cc. This is because there are so many different possibilities, and they want full gates .also that juniors can take a long time to run through, and time is limited with night events.

it is an Open event. One day licenses can not be issued. However, a fast 50s/mini moto licence is national, valid for 12 months and costs $195. contact MWA.

all other MWA rules apply.

I know this would wipe out a lot of guys but there is no way around it because of the classification of the event. The LWMCC is excited about the prospect of holding Fast 50s classes at their club events. they do run club championships, so trophies will be on offer :) I (hopefully on behalf of you all) will be talking with the LWMCC to get some details for their next general meeting, where it will be raised, and hopefully motioned!!

Last edited:
you need a race license this time around dev's, but hopefully in the future it will not be required

Thats **** aye. Was keen as hell. But im not paying $195 a year for maybe 1 or 2 race meetings

a one meeting licence cost 44 bucks, so if the LWMCC decide that there is room for a fast 50s class at all of their club runs, then you will be better off getting the MA licence. by about 70 bucks. the LWMCC have 6 club runs on their calander, plus this event. and that licence is then valid for any other fast 50s/mini speedway/super moto event that you might wanna do in that calander year. will just have to see what will come of their next general meeting.

Is 88cc less or greater than 88cc ? I'm confused .. do i prep my stocker because I dont wanna run with the full mod klx's or can i run a 88cc 10" crf50 in bellow 88cc class ?

Ideally it should read

bellow 88cc
89cc and up

Is 88cc less or greater than 88cc ? I'm confused .. do i prep my stocker because I dont wanna run with the full mod klx's or can i run a 88cc 10" crf50 in bellow 88cc class ?

Ideally it should read

bellow 88cc
89cc and up

0cc-87cc
88cc-twin turbo V8

you will be stuck with the KLX weapons should they turn up. otherwise paint your barrel black.

already entered! should be a good night

Thats **** aye. Was keen as hell. But im not paying $195 a year for maybe 1 or 2 race meetings

Agreed, I'll just stick to going for a burn on the trails I think. I just thought it would be nice to ride a track for a change with other miniriders, but not for that kind of money. If u could get day license I'd be in but I can't justify a full year license plus club membership. Good luck to everyone though, hope it goes well

this event is going to be cancelled if they dont get more entries! only have 3 pit bikes atm

they need to have a fast 50s event on a club day to make it more accessible to riders that dont hold a senior national license. I have told them this.

yer this is true, would defiantly be good if they did!

Latest posts

Back