Fast Ace forks

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skintag9

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am considering buying a set of FastAce AS-03for my Atomik Moto X 125.
I find that my stock forks bottom out with my weight (~94kg) and that my bike doesn't handle that well over rough terrain.

I know the FastAce forks are adjustable, but will the fast ace forks stop the problem of my bike bottoming out? Are they worth the money? Will my bike handle much better considering my size or am I just throwing money away in upgrading?

Thanks.

yes they are worth it! all your problems will be solved....

sigh....... already 10 of these, can some1 find it for him...

a few guys on here (who know a hell of a lot more than me) say the fastace forks are still pretty soft and as02's are better than as03's

yes thats true go the as-02 instead of as-03 as they are better forks and are more resistant to bottoming out.

Thanks guys.

Ps. I did search and couldn't find any other shit on these forks!

Hey, I've got a question about these as-03's. On the bottom of them theres a tyre valve type valve. Can i simply put more pressure in them to make them stiffer? Or will the extra pressure cause the seals to fail?

im pretty sure the as-02 have the valves as well ill check and get back to ya

well my stock forks broke today so i need some more now...
how much and where ya get these shocks from that you guys are talking about?

The Fastace forks are so worth ever dollar you pay for them.The AS-03 is not fully adjustable where the AS-02 is.You can buy a pump for the Fastace forks and it will pump up to around 300psi.Aparently fastace are going to make a slightly longer set of front forks longer than the standard 640mm forks.I weight around 110kg and i have AS-02 on my bike and i have no bottom out issues anymore.I tried the Marzocchi forks prior to the fastace but found for my size the Fastace AS-02 was the winner.Yes if you overpressure the fork it wont compress and dampen well and you can blow the seals.:)

Latest posts

Back