fast ace forks

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm yeh it is if they are genuine as there is some knock offs around.

Seeing as that's US dollars I'd say it's comparible to what you would pay for the genuine article here.

oh fuck this dudes from america hate to be a winge im not sayin this guy cant use the forum or nothing but isnt this a aussie site?

Yeah it's an Aussie site but I got a lot of mates in the states and I for one am interested in the American scene ...

I see american guys coming on here as a very positive thing

I for one think it is a testimony of the quality of site we are building and the depth of experience we have here.People come on here with questions and more often than not they are answered.So I don't think we should be "Aussie exclusive " so to speak.

For instance

Freerider mag is an australian mag but more often than not you'll find it on Deegans coffee table ....and that's a good thing . It now circulates something like 80,000 copies world wide I think and alot of them are sold in the states.

So yeah I think it means the sites reputation is spreading and again I reckon that's a good thing .jmo :D

Latest posts

Back