fast ace shocks

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bilko71

Reaction score
hey everyone im looking for a new back shock and was trying to find what fastace shock is the best for a pitpro 140cc

cheers everyone

DNM I say, but that depends how much you want to spend cuz apparently the DNM is bit expensive than the fastace but quality I can ensure you is way better. My Pitsterpro got one not the standard one but the performance one but still there's reason why a big brand would dig the one than others.

DNM all the way!!......or Elka,Fox,Works.....:D

Hahahaha year mate all the way, IEka is also good but I wouldn't go for it since there has this big word in STATES saying that apparently ppl back in China replica the shock with rather good quality but way over charged.

I am way amazed how chinese can do all the tech change and replica something good, believe or not I even heard someone said there's a factory doing the copy of Daytona engine, and think someone in Aus got them sale as the real deal. Shocking I m stick with my GPX

Last edited:
no thats different...Daytona produces parts of the 115 and 118 in china ...like there gearboxes,cases and stuff......well thats the way it goes, Mate:D

From what I've heard there is alot of Quality issues with the DNM shocks and them failing, where the fastace 66's are not suffering such issues.

the DNM HRC is in theory a nicer shock, as it has high and low speed compression adjustment, as well as rebound, which can be confusing to some people if they don't know what they are doing (and misuse of the adjustments can blow the shock)

however reliability is also a issue,

the fastace 66RC and the DNM HRC in OEM formats normally sell for similar money, the fastace from $150-200 where the DNM is $180-250

Juls

From what I've heard there is alot of Quality issues with the DNM shocks and them failing, where the fastace 66's are not suffering such issues.Juls

...says who???......mountainbikeshock had their issues,but for the Pitbike they are First class;)

the 66rc is the best shock fastace offer for a mono type swingarm
they are a great shock really tough, ive used two on two different bikes before both getting a flogging and they have held up no problems at all.

I having ridden and raced bikes with Ohlins,White Power,Showa and Kayaba rear shocks and I have got to say that both DNM and Fastace shocks are right up thier with the big bike shocks in terms of damping and fade resistance.
The Fastace 66rc IS a great little rear shock,especially for the Price

Cheers Brian

No worries. I'll disregard the negatives and look forward to receiving my 66rc

...says who???......mountainbikeshock had their issues,but for the Pitbike they are First class;)

WTF who the heck said anything about MTB shocks?
I was talking specifically about the pitbike shocks.

But yes I will agree the MTB shocks are complete rubbish, but thats mostly because they are just too heavy to compete with Fox and Manitou.
you normally get a DNM shock on your $199 K Mart special MTB.

Juls

yeah says who? I am all ear mate. I've got DNM 1000lbs on my Pitsterpro not to mention all my mates got the DNM on theirs. Even Motovert most expensive model had DNM. My question is either u going to pop a link to clarify who said that Bullsh*t about the shock or you might want to try it before you gone blast in public.

yeah says who? I am all ear mate. I've got DNM 1000lbs on my Pitsterpro not to mention all my mates got the DNM on theirs. Even Motovert most expensive model had DNM. My question is either u going to pop a link to clarify who said that Bullsh*t about the shock or you might want to try it before you gone blast in public.

...Right on, BRO!! :D

Hi i need a new shock as my shit snapped in half when jumping so looking 4 new 1 but ant got loads of money 50-70 any ideas of a gd quality shock and needs to be white but not to bovered if not thanks

yeh 50-70....try an ebay special?

nah seriously you need atleast 160 for a decent shock...

Maybe try a fatsace 66-rc? or even DNM MT-RC?

You think its expensive ? compare it to an ELKA or zokes!!!

Latest posts

Back