Fastace BS-58AR spring

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm am not 100% sure but I do know that dhz on ebay sell fastace springs in all different weights. Their only around the $30 mark last time I looked. I've bought a couple of things off him without any probs so send him a email and he'll help you out.

newb question, when you upgrade your rear shock, it makes the max load bigger and rides better yeah?

the harder your shock the quiker you ride because your bike doesnt want to pull down into every bump but in saying that its also harder on you and the bike making it easier to break you or the bike :p a soft shock will want to pull down into every little bump and make you loose momentem makin it harder to go quiker and makes your engine work harder. but if you want to just cruise with the bike a soft shock is ideal cause it wont hurt your arse every time you hit a bump. but a harder shock is better for if you want to go quiker and flog the shit outta ya mates.

^^ Guess why cars and bikes have softer suspension for the road and harder for racing

Latest posts

Back